srijeda, 7. studenoga 2012.

Moje pismo Djedu Božićnjaku na Sjeverni Pol

Dear Santa Claus.
I am writing for the first time, and I'm not a child.
By chance I came across your address, I looked and decided to write to you, even if the letter ended up in the trash.
I want something for this Christmas, but that neither the money nor the things ... I want to spend this Christmas in the health and happiness within our little family.
My only wish is to be happy and that this Christmas day not bore problems that plague today's society. Every day I pray to God to help us overcome the problems, to endure all the hardships and be healthy.
I am writing to wish you the most health, happiness and love. I know that this year many children expect you very much, mostly toys and stuff, but give them the love and send a message of happiness. I pray for the recovery of the world and to pray for all the families who will celebrate this Christmas poorer than usual but with the love and support of family to celebrate the upcoming holidays. For the world this year has been very difficult, many people were left without shelter, without the security of their warm home, I do not mean just in America but the entire world. Everything affects me deeply, and I will help as much as I can, but I think the most I can do is pray for these people. 

Thank you, I wish you good holidays and Merry Christmas!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar